Saturday, August 16, 2008

Goodbye, dignity.

Yesterday I was giving my ex-husband, Eric, a ride to pick up his truck from the repair shop. Anna was in the back seat, rooting around in my purse, looking for candy or pens or lipgloss or anything else she might confiscate and call her own.

She got into the zippered side pocket and pulled something out. "Hey, what the heck is this?" she asked loudly, holding up a small blue-wrapped packet. Before I could say anything, she yelled out "Oh! I know! It's one of those LADY DIAPER thingies!!"

Hey, I guess I should be glad it was just my ex-husband in the car, and not a first date or something.

5 comments:

Dee said...

If she winds up strangled, its ok. None of us will rat on you. I guess from now on you keep your purse near your feet----away from her prying hands and eyes.

Ex must have laughed his AO.

Linda said...

Lady diaper thingies! Oh, that kid,... a scary one, she is!

Jodi said...

HA! I remember doing that same thing to mom! (somehow, she didn't seem to think it was funny and I don't think she was very nice about it...)

BAD mom.

Anonymous said...

lady diaper thing.. what imagination...lol

Anonymous said...

Ahaha!! That reminds me of when the BOYFRIEND found tampons in the glove box and thought they were candy bars. LOL!!! akward, yes, very akward.