Tuesday, January 12, 2010

::birth control::

A few moments ago I was in the break-room rooting around in the refrigerator, when a co-worker came in and said to me "Hey, what's that tattoo you've got on your lower back?"

I stood up quicky, tugging my shirt down over my hips. "What tattoo?"

"I'm pretty sure I saw some ink back there."

Sheepishly, and because she is also a friend, I lifted my shirt to reveal the, uh, artwork my daughter gave me a couple of nights ago.

"KICK ME", it says, in permanent marker.

Little shit told me she was going to draw a flower or butterfly or something pretty.

I knew I should have raised German Shepherds.

9 comments:

Dee said...

OMG Now you KNOW you cannot trust the little bugger ! What a devious sense of humor she has-----I just wonder where she got that !????????

kate said...

I hear it skips a generation.

Jodi said...

What goes around comes around...

Nuff said.

Dee said...

yeah, she musta got it from her Grampa Bill.

Laura said...

ok, i totally thought you knew that when i was laughing the other day... now i'm laughing even harder!

kate said...

Laura, I knew what it said; I pointed it out to YOU, fool. But I didn't expect other people to see it!!! It wasn't for public viewing! :)

tallulah said...

Now THAT'S funny!

Sheri said...

I think we need a photo!

Linda said...

I just wanna know what kinda SAP lets a kid draw on them in permanent marker? Flower or not! It's not like you can't SMELL those markers.
Let's hope that 'high level nerd mentality' skips a generation!

Yer such a dork, Kate!
I just love you!