Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I have been nominated for an award!


Cami, over at Full Circle has nominated me, ME, for the "Nice Award"!

Now, before those of you who know me fall over and die laughing, I'll tell you that I secretly think it's because I sort of, well, stalk her and her sister Cassie. These two cool sisters are talented and interesting and they help make the world a better place by raising (and homeschooling!) really cool kids who value experiences over "stuff", AND they live in one of my favorite places (the high desert of S. Idaho in view of the lovely and amazing Sawtooth Mountains.) Both take amazing photographs of their family adventures to the area's beautiful lakes and rivers and mountains, so I get to live vicariously through them.
Anyway, as long as you don't get me going about George Bush or religion, I AM nice. I am, damn it.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Good for you! You ARE nice and I lub you!

Linda said...

Nice award, huh? Isn't that kind of like having your blind date tell you that you have a "good personality"?

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kate said...

Dear Lala,
feck off.

:)

Jodi said...

Feck? Feck? Who's teaching you this language?? Who are you and what have you done with my sweet sister???

I can't believe you told Linda to Feck off on your "Nice Nomination" blog...

kate said...

Listen, you can blame my older siblings.

Linda said...

Ha,Ha,Ha!!!, Yes, if your 'nice' ladies could see that comment, they'd know the real Kate!