Tuesday, February 5, 2008

deep questions

Ok, so out of sheer lack of anything interesting to say, I've decided to interview my sisters. Or to start a "meme", whatever you want to call it. David and I were talking the other day about our blogs, and I said that I felt I know both my sisters (we all live in different towns) much better because of our blogs; you learn things about people that they might not bring up in a phone call. So...in the spirit of keeping the learning going, here are the questions I posed to them. They will answer them on their blogs here and here, and I'll answer the questions below. Then each of them will add a question for the other sisters. Anyone who would like to play along, consider yourselves invited!

1. If you could have any magic power, what would it be and what would you do with it? Ok, this is purely selfish, but I'd love to be able to fly. I'd soar over the Grand Canyon, the Swiss Alps and the Inland Passage. Oh, and the magic power to send all child-molesters to a remote island surrounded by blood-thirsty sharks, where they'd all live the rest of their lives experiencing KARMA.
2. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you? OH MY GOD, why did I ask this? Ok....here goes: once, I tooted/puffed/farted in a business meeting. I did. I don't know if anyone heard it, but I turned BRIGHT RED and couldn't speak for about 3 minutes. NICE. It was a loooong time ago, at an evil corporate empire, so really, they had it coming.
3. Name two things that scares you that you would like to try this year (or at some point in your life). Ok, I would like to try paragliding...but not this year. Also, and this does terrify me, I would like to try selling some of my hand-crafted items. I love making things for friends and family, but to assume that anyone would pay money for something I make seems so....presumptuous. eeek.

I look forward to your answers, sisters, and anyone else who wants to play.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

OK! So get on there and answer mine. I hope you're happy with yourself. You asked that embarrasing question on purpose didn't you? You KNOW I can't lie.