* Sitting at the table last night, having dinner with Anna, David and Eric after we all attended the Literacy Fair at her school. Anna LOVES when she gets to have all 3 parents together. I do too.
* Hearing Killdeer and Red-Winged Blackbirds the last few days. Spring MUST be near, right?
* Knowing that tomorrow afternoon, I will meet David for lunch at our favorite Indian restaurant.
* Running outside. I've missed that.
* Catching up with old friends on Face Book.
What are you grateful for today?