Here is our agenda for next week:
1. Wake up whenever we feel the warm trade winds wafting in through the window.
2. Dress according to the weather. Therefore attire for the day is as follows:
b) tank top
c) flip flops
3. Find coffee.
4. Pack swimming suits, towels, sunscreen and books.
5. Gather friends and family and head to beach.
6. Find a spot and get comfortable in the warm sand.
7. Lift head occasionally to make sure child hasn't become victim of shark or rip tide.
8. Wander down to beautiful tropical water to cool down and view amazing aquatic life.
9. Go back and lay on towel. Alternate between reading and dozing.
10. Consume as much fresh pineapple, guava, mango, coconut, fish and beer as possible.