Monday, December 14, 2009

::moving on::

A visit to PeopleofWalmart.com is always a good way to start the week. Let's review some of my recent favorites.


Why are there so many people in Walmart who seem to have forgotten an important article of clothing??
Attention Walmart shoppers! Today we are having a sale on PANTS! Buy one get one free!


Oh honey, I agree. Those tights are far too fabulous to cover up.
AAAAAAAA
Many Walmart shoppers can not be bothered to get out of their pajamas. I actually think this is my sister. Hi Jod! I like your slippers.
And what is UP with the cross-dressing, people??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I love this one:
Flowing locks? Check. Sassy tights? Yeah, baby. Camo skirt? HELL yes.

Dude, I LOVE your sandals. They really accentuate your long legs. And again, you can never go wrong as long as you're wearing Camo.
This poor bastard can't decide if he's Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy. And really, why should he have to choose?


Oh, Walmart. You almost make me love you.

4 comments:

Dee said...

I love the Walmart People !!!!!!!!!
That last "person" is SOMEBODY'S FUNNY UNCLE !



( and why do editors think that by covering the eyes , people will be incognito ??????????? Those who know those people --KNOW THOSE PEOPLE !)

Jodi said...

No, not me! I wear my pink jammies to Winco and wear my yellow ones to Walmart.

Jodi said...

OMG, I saw TWO people at Walmart today that I SO wanted to take pictures of!!!! One was a gal in all tye dyes (including the hat) and a kid about 18 with a purple spiked mohawk that stood about 12 inches off his head. I even had my phone open to take their pictures but I knew they'd hear the sound. Damn, such a good opportunity!

Ariadne said...

I think I just peed my pants. NICE SKIRTS, DUDES!