Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My mom feels the same way*

(have your volume up for full "peeling out on hardwood floor effect.")




Not my dog; found via Youtube. I am SO going to try this on my dogs when I get home, though.


*Actually, my mom doesn't even like the word "fart". Growing up, that was the "f" word in our house and if she heard you say it, you were guaranteed being swatted with whatever she had in her hand at the time.

Happy long weekend! We're going to Seattle to eat, drink and be merry!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Kate ! don't you have anything better to do with your time !

What is your supervisor's number?

Jodi said...

I remember getting our mouths washed out with soap (damn mom, that was vicious!) for saying that particular F word. I think she'd do it today if she could catch us.

Have fun in Seattle.