Thursday, March 24, 2011

::Hiatus::

As you've probably guessed by now, SPP is on hiatus. I've just got nothin' to say that inspires a blog post: I haven't run into any parked cars lately, I haven't had to take a dump on the grounds of a church, and there's no political race inspiring me to rant. The inside of my brain is ridiculously pink and happy and full of unicorns and rainbows, and we all know there is nothing more boring than reading about how happy someone is. Snore.

So when the shit hits the fan (as I'm sure it will) or I do something to embarrass the crap out of myself (sometimes literally), I'll post then. Otherwise, you can find me on Facebook.

In the meantime, feel free to browse through some of my most popular/entertaining/embarrassing posts, listed over there on the left.

11 comments:

Dee said...

O K

Jodi said...

Well phooey! I hope someone cuts you off in traffic, sneezes all over your telephone at work, or you have to take part in "clean up the reservation" day.

So much for rainbows and unicorns!

kate said...

Oh Jodi. If you weren't my sister I'd marry you.

Sheri said...

Come on......someone needs to piss kate off! Anyone?

rental elf said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Jodi said...

Ok, it's been over a month. Time for the hiatus to end. Post you slug!

Jodi said...

Okey dokey. Still waiting...

Bruce said...

Thnaks for a great blog
Christmas Pie recipes

Dee said...

WTH-----its been almost a year---NO ONE GETS A HIATUS THIS LONG !!!!!!!!!


You are supposed to entertain me !

Jodi said...

You have now been on "hiatus" for over a year. Get your ass back on this blog you slug!

Anonymous said...

do you have the instructions on how to modify the buttercup bag which includes a recessed zipper?